Tuesday, April 12, 2011

These are a few of my Favorite Things

I'm feeling greatful right now, so I'm going to make a list of soe of the things that I love.

The Gospel
My Family
My Friends
Music
Books
My House
Light
Warmth
Sushine
Dragons
Food
Music
Sound
Laughter
Chocolate
Animals
Adventures
Paper
Ideas
Wood
Happiness
Music
Birds
Learning
Instruments
Acting
Dancing
Singing
Band
Writing
Reading
Ancient Manuscripts
MAGIC
Music
Llamas
Textures
pH
Jimmer
Einstein
Dr. Suess
Mozart
Luck
Color
Rivers
Metal
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
Cream colored ponies and crisp appel strudels
Door bells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on ther wings
These are a few of my favorite things
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things
Spring
Summer
Winter
Fall
Weekends
Weekdays
Dimensions
Music
Love
Life
Birds
Bread
A Newton's Cradle
Fuzzy Fabric
Clocks
My Metronome
Technology
Horses
Fruit
Glue
Bridges
Calendars
Punctuation
Wizards
DI
Rocks
Tinfoil
Lemondrops
Candy in general
History
Flowers
Music

And most of all.... YOU!!!!!

There's more, but I don't have time to say everything that I love.

4 comments:

  1. You forgot to add the AP Bio textbook u.u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I secretly love clicking on the "It inspired me!" box....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me extremely happy. Just so you know :)

    ReplyDelete