Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Break!

The smell of springtime is in the air, and the beautiful bright colors of spring swirl around us. Birds sing and happy fluffly squirrels play with each other among the leafy tree-tops. It feels great to be alive and feel the warmth of the sun on your face as you gallivant freely through the wonderful wonders of nature.

I have some pictures of this lovely spring morning.

This is my neighborhood. I can smell freshly cut grass.

The beautiful spring flowers.

See the bees buzzing happily among the bright lively petals?

The full colors of spring, bursting into bloom on the bushes.

My lovely lawn. Nothing better than bright green glass to lay down in as your sip a soda and watch the clouds float across the sky.

Anyway, I'm very glad that I can simply sit outside and relax during this wonderful spring break.

Happy Spring everybody!!!!!!!

2 comments: