Today was a saturday. I was at school for EIGHT HOURS!!!!! It was very boring and tedious. I think I might be going crazy. But that's what happens when you try to do tech for dance company and read Grapes of Wrath at the same time. I don't think I would've made it if amazing people like Shelby Woolf and Zoe Morgan hadn't been texting me during it. Anyway, if I go insane, try to remember the good old days when I was... almost normal.
"Something has changed within me; something is not the same. I'm tired of playing by the rules of someone else's game. Too late for second guessing; too late to go back to sleep; it's time to trust my instincts, close my eyes, and leap!"
I just have that, and Phantom of the Opera, stuck in my head.
I need to sleep.
I love all you people! Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment