This is a picture of the Symphonic band on the Tuacon stage. Hooray for my second time performing at Tuacon!
I just think this is funny.
This is the radial Chessboard Riley made. I'm the white pieces, and this is actually checkmate.
My little siblings.
I etch-a-sketched a dragon fly.
Uh... This is what happens on the Drama bus.
I don't even know.
Yep.
I forgot who did her hair, but whoever it was has some awesome skills.
I like this color.
My MC-Etcher-sketch
Yeah, I'm on my roof.
This is pretty cool.
These are all my trophies.
Just kidding, they belong to the BYU chess club or something like that.
Myrup's Mineral
This is what I do during english.
I love the Temple!
He thinks he's cool.
This is from when the AP Bio class went and judged science fair projects. That was so fun!
This tower is a little screwed up.
Yum
This is what happens when I'm sad.
They are totally twins! Weird!
I like rivers.
This picture is pretty cute.
This is probably my favorite picture.


























Oh my gosh. That Riley one was funny.
ReplyDeleteI loved the Christian one. He is what I pray for every night before bed.
This. Made me laugh. So hard.
ReplyDelete