Sunday, April 17, 2011

Moment of Silence

Let us all take off our hats and have a moment of silence for one of our dear friends who has passed away. Yes, he was good to us all, giving us many things that we needed, like a chance to catch up on homework, get some extra sleep, and hang out. It is indeed a sad thing that our friend Spring Break is no longer with us, but I have a feeling he will be back around this time next year. Let us honor his memory by sharing some of his greatest moments.

Chess
I must have played chess for at least ten hours this break. Probably more. Chess can actually be really exciting if you play it with the right people.

Nutella
I hat Nutalla for the first time this break, and then I had to go buy some and eat it with everything.

Sword Fighting
Awesome foam swords and cool wooden shields = insane sword fight with Riley Budd.

Drama
State one act did really good! I'm proud of them. My monologue for state drama was, well, not as good, but that's okay!

Homework...
Uh, ..........
       
Indexing
I indexed 750 names, so be proud of me.

Reading
I love books! Finally an opportunity to read more than usual.

Writing
Writing is the best. I get to choose what happens.

Pool
I played pool with Mike, and we discovered that Solids ALWAYS win. Which isn't fair because he was solids three times and I was only solids twice....

Tangled
I saw tangled way to many times, and now I don't want to watch it for a long time. Guess what we're doing for mutual?

Overall, I miss this guy already and he's barely gone. But hey, we're in fourth term! Maybe I'll survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment