Saturday, April 9, 2011

Morp!

I have craftily obtained some pictures from Morp. Which, I might add, was one of the most fun times of my life.

This is the entire group. It's pretty epic, and I've got to hand it to the girls who came up with that fantastic theme and so many "mis" words to go along with it.

Another picture of the whole group.

Some of the group. The rest of them are up there, out of the picture.

All of the many miscellaneous men.

Cowboys vs. Indians.
You have to admit, this is cool.

Cowboys and Indians.

Me and my square dancin' partner.

I put this one on here just because it's super adorable.

This one too.
I think these two win best costume award. 


There are more pictures, but I think this is enough for now. Thanks for a great date Hannah!






This is from sweethearts forever ago, and has nothing to do with Morp.

1 comment:

  1. it "has nothing to do with morp"
    bahahahahaha.

    John, you're legit.
    also, I love the polls on the side of your blog. They make me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete