Basically I just want to say that Prom was absolutely fantastic! And probably one of the best times of my entire life. The reason it was so good? Only because I had the most amazing date in the entire world! Karli Ellis is a complete angel. She is so nice and sweet and caring, and she knows how to have fun and how to make things fun for others. I'm really glad I asked her and got this lovely opportunity to get to know her better.
Highlights:
"Hahaha. That was funny."
"My tux smells like cheesecake."
Sliding on the marble floor in the courthouse with super slippery shoes, and falling down (only once.)
Driving
Dancing with Karli.
Talking to Karli.
Seeing Karli in her amazing dress.
Just being with Karli in general.
Seeing everybody dressed up fancy!
I can't wait for pictures!!!
Thanks Karli!
I can't stand you, you cutie. Sophie...has arrived. All I have to say; "you're perfect." "you're perfect." "So we're perfect together! Born to be forever dancing through life!"
ReplyDelete