Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fruit

I have just ravenously engulfed a bowl of fruit. Why? Because fruit is utterly incredible. I could literally live off fruit. If I was allowed to eat nothing else, I could still be a happy man. Where would a milkshake be without fruit? Where would I be without fruit? Where would any famous painters be without fruit? Some people (RB) can get away with not liking fruit. Please explain to me how this is possible. Think about it for a minute. Fruit is probably the most original food. I mean, plant a tree, and have it grow lumps of sugar and deliciousness with a ridiculous variety of flavorful goodness! I wish I came up with that idea.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY HEAVENS!! Yes! A.) I too am completely mystified by (what did you call him? Oh yes, RB) 's lack of sanity. B.) Fruit=joy and salvation.

    ReplyDelete