Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Few More

I just need to add a couple people to my list.

Ali Harrison can play phantom of the opera on the piano.

Brenna Christensen (I don't think I spelled that right) is a really good singer/actor.

Anne Barry is blonde.

Steffany Bird is a good director.

Christian Garrett is center snare.

Jacob and James Summers are in my ward.

Brandon Deaton relocated.

Ellie Peak has a magical aura.

Alison Memmott is very tolerant.

Mr. Myrup has great puns.

The Van Ordens are just plain amazing.

Dr. Fullmer is intense.

Justin Bieber can't sing.

Brianna Lindsey is hott (drama board.)

Daniel Hawley can be really funny at times.

All the seniors who are graduating, who have been a wonderful example to me, have helped make me who I am (now you know who to blame.) I love them all more than I love Nutella.

No comments:

Post a Comment