Well, as with most blogs, this one has some good posts, some lame posts, and some average posts. I'm lazy, so I'll make this one average. But don't judge my blog based on this post, go read better ones. (posts, not blogs.)
Basically, I went to go watch a Timpview Soccer game today, and we won, by an outstanding 1 point! We had double the other team's score! The highlight: Riley's rediculous flippy throw in thingy. The not so highlight: The ref was bald. Random observation: Soccer would be more fun with two soccer balls and no off-sides. Irrelevant addition: I want a milkshake.
Number two: I love hanging out with random people. Especially if it is a random meeting that is not planned. Such as, hanging out with Joseph Moulton at rock canyon park today while waiting for Kate to show up.
Number the third: Books are far too influential. It's a good thing.
Number five: I don't like math very much.
And most importantly, I love you! Yes, you. No, not somebody else, you, the reader of this post. Not the guy reading over your shoulder, you.
May I just say, Dear John, that I love your blog. That will be all.
ReplyDeleteHeh. May I just add, dear John, that I adore your blog MORE, most, forever the most, and will win at loving it for all eternity. Ha. Also, I think that your irrelevant observation at said soccer game was actually highly relevant; I would have been impressed with myself if I had observations anywhere near your amount of closely related-ness to an actual soccer game. Usually my mind is wandering somewhere in South Africa. So, kudos to you!
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say? I am flattered. I think I'm going to devote a post to all of the wonderful people who actually read my blog.
ReplyDeleteI want a milkshake too..... and I love your blog. :)
ReplyDeletethe MOST.