First of all, I'm going to quit percussion, and all music, in fact. No more wasting my time playing piano or fiddling around with drums. I'm done with that junk.
Also, I'm quitting journalism, and anything else that has to do with writing. I know that I've always aspired to be a writer, but I really don't have what it takes. I guess that I don't even enjoy it all that much, it's just, yuck.
And my little passtimes like Chess and stuff are out too. Hobbies are distracting me from my ultimate goal.
Finally, I'm contacting BYU and telling them that I no longer want to attend, because the answer to what I'm going to do has just come in the mail.
I just received a scholarship to play basketball at the University of Utah.
It's seriously like all my dreams have come true. This is a real chance for me to let people see my real talent, for it is on the court that I really shine. I plan to play for 4 years for UVU, and lead them to some incredible victories, and then I'll go straight on to play professional basketball. This is a great option for me, I feel, because I will have plenty of money and I won't have to spend time studying or anything like that. I know that I haven't let many people know about my secret passion for basketball because I thought that they would make fun of me, but now that I'm actually playing on a college team I don't even care what people think about me anymore, because I will be doing what I love. I'm so excited!
This will be me one day.
My hero, right there.
So cool.
Look at that. Wow.
There's really nothing quite like that feeling you get when the ball swishes right through the hoop from a perfect three. It's just paradise.
Oh, and in case you didn't quite realize yet...
April fools.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment