I do believe this was a very good way to utilize the first 15 and a half pieces of my newly purchased 156 pieces of sidewalk chalk. Basically Riley and I set out on an adventure that led us to using 10 pieces of chalk in the driveway (and surrounding neighborhood) of Kat Moulton. Obviously, after that we kidnapped Kat and with her Chalked Miriam Bay's house, using approximately 5 and a half more pieces on her. This does not mean that we love Miriam any less than we love Kat, it just means that it was getting a bit late.
Also my car was acting funny, but that is a story for another time.
I am not offended. I don't think there was any room on my driveway for a trace more of chalk.
ReplyDeleteProbably not. But we could have gone all the way down to Kristen's, and that would have been about as long as the merry chase they led me on.
ReplyDeleteIt was important, though! :)
ReplyDelete