Sometimes people are a lot nicer to me than I deserve, such as the entire Ballroom company today. After teching their concert, they invited me to Coldstone to party with them (where I had a delicious Milkshake), and it was super awesome! Also they all told me thank you! I don't know why they were thanking me, for all I did was get paid to watch their concert, but it feels really nice to get thanked for something.
Which means... I need to show more gratitude! I am now realizing that so many people have done wonderful wonderful things for me and I haven't thanked them! This will not do at all.
Oh, also the Ballroom team this year is fantastic! It looks like their coach is doing a marvelous job. Kudos to all of you! My hat goes off; having a fantastic Ballroom team is much trickier than it might seem.
Also, (lots of alsos, but that means I've had a good day) today was Riley's Birthday, and I made him a chess set out of brownies. Hopefully they tasted okay; my brother is better at brownie crafting than I.
Also, and this is cause for weeping, I broke my favoritest frisbee. I think I'm going to have to go buy two more, now.
Also, I love you!
Also, I do a lot more stuff than I put on my blog, so don't judge me based purely on this fancy internet thingy.
No comments:
Post a Comment