Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Good Day

Wake up at 6 to work all day? Usually, that wouldn't sound so fun, but in this case, I didn't really have to work so much as babysit the auditorium, which included having a music party, playing the piano, and chilling with friends, and getting paid to do it. Yes, I'd say state drama was a wonderful success. Not to mention the fact that our 1 act play got first place, straight superiors, and Parker and Miriam won the respective best actor and best actress awards, and they certainly deserved them! I also awarded myself the laziest techie award.

After state, I went to Kat's house for a few minutes just to chill, and then I went to the Woodruff's house where I beat Aaron Davis at chess, even with the handicap of me starting missing my castles and my knights. And then we had a wonderful party at Pizza Pie Cafe, which is always great. Always. Finally, we went to Steph Tidwell's house and just chilled for another 45 minutes or so. It was a good day. A good good day.

1 comment: