Monday, April 16, 2012

One Away and One Back

Dr. Fullmer, the teacher who has taught me more than any other teacher at all of Timpview, will not be teaching at Timpview next year. This makes me sad for many reasons. First off, I feel extremely sad for all of the kids, particularly my younger siblings, who will not be able to have his as a teacher, because I have learned so many important life lessons from him. I really don't know what kind of a person I would be without Dr. Fullmer's influence on my life. He has really helped me to grow up and to become a better person. All of the little speeches that he would always give us about running for the roses, and building up our team, and loving each other will always stick with me. I really don't know anyone who can make people want to do and be better like he can, and I cannot express how grateful to him I am for the opportunity to learn from him, and I will do all that I can to teach those lessons to others.



Kristen Blair, my wonderful friend who as also taught me more than I could ever hope to be able to repay, is returning from Vienna today, and I am very excited to have her back in my life! She has been such a wonderful example to me, and has also helped me to become a much better person than I would otherwise be. We have many adventures awaiting us.



I have learned so very much from many people in my life, and I only wish that I could express how grateful I am, or that I could pay them back in some way. Because of them, because of the wonderfulness of how much I have changed and improved, I will do my very best to pass along the things that I have learned to as many people as will listen, because the things that the people in my life have taught me have been so wonderful that they should impact many many more people than just me. Thank you everyone, for teaching me and helping me grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment