Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Party of a Jacob Jespersen

It has come to pass that Jacob Jespersen has turned 19, and to celebrate this occasion, yesterday he threw quite the fine festival. First of, there were wonderful people in attendance. Some of my very favorite people in the world are them graduated people. To list but a few: Jesp, Woodruffs, Jeremy, Maren and Steph, Ryan, Johnny, Seth, Rosy, that's not everyone, but I'm too lazy to type in all the names. And of course there were also some more seniors like me. Anyway, it was wonderful. We headed up to Timpanogas park where we barbecued up some delicious Hamburgers, and then we played games such as frisbee and ninja destruction. After that we headed back to Jacob's house where we watched some animated movie about warrior owls, and ate cake and ice cream. It was prime. After that we visited Zoe at the Awful Waffle, and then went home. By this time it was like one in the morning. And then of course a few of us decided to wake up at 7 and play frisbee, which was good too, but now I need to sleep.

The point is, chilling with such wonderful people can be nothing but wonderful. 

Note: I really need to sleep now so I'm not going to spell check or edit this post. Not that I usually do, but I feel like I'm being more careless today about grammar usage than usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment