Once upon a time, I woke up on a beautiful spring Saturday. The ground was covered in fresh snow and the sunlight glistened off the ground and the trees like diamonds. The birds were singing joyful songs and all of the small woodland creatures scurried among the forest. I knew that it was a day for excitement, for adventure, for wonder, and so I set off to rock canyon bowl, unaware of the challenges I had yet to face. When I arrived in the strange land, there were many people gallivanting about, playing ultimate frisbee! If you have any question in your mind whether or not I joined in, I did. It was awesome because there were so many awesome people there, like the Woodruffs, Jesp, Maren and Steph, Rosy, a couple Tanners, a Ryan, Johnny, Willy, Robbie, and many many more awesome graduated people. It was amazing to play on the snow strewn field, because you could totally dive and catch the frisbee without dying. Plus it all looked much more epic. We played for probably at least 3 hours. After that I ran a bit, and then home, just in case I wasn't already tired enough.
At around 2:00 I headed off to Zoe's house for a crepe party, which was amazing. I like crepes. We also played ping pong and basketball there. It was extra fun because so many more of my favorite people were there, like Zoe (of course), Yon Soo, Danny T, Wendy, Miriam Bay, Andrew and Jacob, Caroline, Kate, and I think Kat was there. Maybe. I'm not sure. I was pretty tired, I can't really remember who was there, but they were all cool people, and it was awesome.
Of course, I hadn't quite had enough social interaction for the day, so I went to backstage jazz night! This means that I got to dance with most of my favorite people, except the ones who weren't there, and also I probably missed some who were. Basically it was a very great (and exhausting) day. I enjoyed myself thoroughly. I should try and remember who I danced with. Let's see, Kate, Kat, Karli, Lauren, Mary, Gwen, Miranda, Shelby, Dani, Claire, Wendy, Mackenzie, Whitney, Jessie, Kenna, and I know there's more but I can't think of them. I like dancing to Jazzy music. It's more fun than awkward school slow dances.
Now I'm sore and tired, but yesterday was still the best day ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment