There were actually some pretty good songs that were sung, particularly Ali and Alex singing "I see the Light" from Tangled, as well as Riley, Kate, and Jake's improv singing. There was also some great dancing; Megan and Nathan did a cool Ballroom dance, and some Asian girls did an awesome super Asian dance, which was actually my favorite part of the assembly. Here it is:
Also there was some type of weird moonwalk dancing that was really cool, done by Christian Campbell and Sam Teng and some other guy. The start is boring, but skip ahead like 30 seconds and it's really cool:
The thing I was most disappointed about in the assembly was that Christian and Kent and Wendy didn't get to play Stubernic because the people wouldn't give them enough time! Lame!
Also, the second assembly got cut off short due to lack of time, so half of the groups didn't even get to perform again, and half the school didn't get to see some of the awesomest stuff. Over all, though, I actually enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment