Wendy and Cami's senior recital was the best thing ever. If I had piano skills even half as refined as Wendy's, I would do nothing other than play the piano. I love watching amazing musicians play music. It just makes me happy. I especially liked the bit during the senior recital when Christian burst in dripping with sweat, played Stubernic, then sprinted back to his soccer game. That was a very interesting performance of Stubernic indeed. I shall not forget it easily.
Also the A Capella concert was absolutely magnificent. I love choir concerts so much, because they're basically music parties with all of my very favorite people there. People are so nice.
There's a lot more to say about this day, like my being at school for 15 hours, but I really need to sleep now. If I can go to school tomorrow even though I don't need to, I will have proven that senioritis can be conquered.
No comments:
Post a Comment