Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's never too late to be the way you wish you would have been.

And don't forget it. You can always become better, and smarter, and it is the mistakes in life that make us stronger, but only if we push through them, fix them, stop making those same mistakes, and move on. Life is like music, really. In just about every way. I'm feeling very metaphorical right now, and I'm convinced that were it not so late I could basically pull up a metaphor for literally anything right now.

The band banquet was wonderful. And all the tech went perfectly, for the first time ever. Mine and Kate's collaborative slideshow actually turned out to be pretty good. So did the book, but only like two people looked at that. Anyway, I feel like I did more for the banquet than I actually did, so I should probably go to bed. Just remember, the people who really did everything are named Maren Christensen. And also like Nick Walton and such. I love my fellow band council members. Best of luck to the new band council! It'll be fantastic, even without DF.

No comments:

Post a Comment