The End.
For truly. I just performed in my very last Percussion concert ever. With Timpview, anyway.
And it was fun, because I somehow managed to weasel my way into playing in nearly every song!
First I played in Bien Sobroso, which was a party, and then I played a happy little solo (I wasn't aware that I was supposed to play a solo until today, so I hadn't practiced it in quite a while, and didn't really do very well, but that's okay. I had fun.) After that I played in Slavonic Dance, which I got the music for 2 days ago, and I still managed to play pretty well. I'm proud of myself. Then I played in the Bells, and then Why Not, which I've had the music for for four forevers, so they were easy, but still really fun. Then everybody got to play in Mo Java, which basically means we had a grand old time.
Oh, life is grand when all you have to do is wander around and hit stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment