Sunday, October 16, 2011

Party

Yesterday I ran my first 5K. It was cute. I don't know what my time was yet, but hopefully one day I will be able to find out, and on that day I will post it on here so all you running types can laugh at me. :) I just found out that I took 28 minutes and 56 seconds. Go ahead, laugh, I thought it was aight. I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed it though. And it was a party.

Yes, afterward I was mildly tired, but it was nowhere near the physical exhaustion that I would face next. I spent the rest of the morning physically and mentally preparing myself for the incredible looming challenge of the incredible... PIZZA PIE CAFE PARTY!!! 

BUT, this was not just a normal pizza pie party, it was a men only pizza pie party. You know, the kind of thing where the minimum expectation for slices eaten is in the double digits. Now, for someone like me, this is quite a difficult task! I'm not normally the type of person to attempt to eat an entire herd of buffalo, so my stomach hadn't received the same training as the other men. I'm pretty sure that I didn't quite meet the quota, but I probably got a new record. I also retained enough sanity not to stuff myself to the point of despising pizza, so I'd say overall it was a success.

Oh yeah, then later that day...

DRUMLINE PARTY!!!

And after that...

AUBREY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

I'm pretty sure that I've never partied so much in one day in my entire life. It was a strange sensation. I kinda like partying; it feels almost like being semi-productive only you don't have to do anything. I think I'd die if I had to do it everyday, but it's a memorable day to look back on. The passage of time has not dimmed the details much, but that's prolly just because it was only yesterday.

P.S. BYU also won their game on this eventful day. More cause for party.


There is a remote possibility that my brains have been addled. If this is the case, do not worry, I will return to normal within the month.


 Sort of.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not laughing, just grinning with mild delight. I'm glad you had such a wonderful party day today! How fun. My favorite part of your post: "Yesterday I ran my first 5K. It was cute." Yes, you are very cute.

    ReplyDelete