Today was a Friday. It was also an odd day. Normally on Friday odd days I must do the following:
Go to percussion, work hard and play music. That part is awesome, but after that I must go to drama, listen to Brower talk for fifty minutes, and watch a couple monologues performed by those who are new to the drama class. Not so great. Oh, it gets worse. After that I have to go to world civ and listen to an appalling amount of words being thrust at me. Then I have lunch, in which I either have a meeting or a wander aimlessly for approximately forty-five minutes. When that ends I walk to German where we party and talk in German, which is great. After school, I have a sectional in the baking sun where I use up the very last of my energy trying to make my music better, after which I proceed to walk home all alone.
But wait. Today was not a normal Friday odd day. It was a special Friday odd day. It went something like this:
I woke up and came to school at the normal time, but I did not enter the band room. Instead, I boarded the bus that was parked in front of the band room and it whisked me away to a magical land, along with the many others that had also decided to come. We exited the bus and were filled with excitement. Stefan called us together and told us to follow him to the beautyous vertical river known as Stewart Falls. I waltzed down the pathway while I chatted with my fantastic friends Grace, Karli, Anna, Franzii, and Nina. When we got to the falling water, we were able to observe the magic of it for a lovely length of time. I sadly forgot to bring my photographing device on the expedition, but I was able to get this pretty picture on my cellular transmitter.
You can see Stefan in the bottom left corner if you look carefully.
That, my friends, is why today was a fantastic day.

No comments:
Post a Comment