Sunday, October 9, 2011

Homecoming

Ah, Homecoming. I glad I went since I wasn't old enough to go last year, but it was very tiring day due to nine hours of band followed by a date.


Basically I have decided that being in a group with Benny is purely fantastic. Not only do we get to go to a super fancy restaurant for free because of his awesome connections, we also don't have to talk very much because Benny has so many fabulous things to say! Double bonus! Anyway, dinner was fantastic. We ate at a restaurant called Communal, and it's a really fancy place. We got some pretty yummy foods. They actually had some tasty spinach and I really liked their gnocchi. My favorite part was the peach cobbler though. Wow, that was delicious. The dance was kinda fun too, so it was great! It was also fun to combine with Rye's group for the after party.


I don't really have much else to say, so I'll just put up the pictures, which are the important part. I only really got pictures of the after party though, and most of them are kinda random.











 Benny and Jane. Presh.

 Me and my awesome date. :)
 So typical.


 Jessica's beautiful!
 Karli's beautiful too, but she wasn't my Homecoming date.



 Jane's fantastic. Really.
 This is the only known picture of Kristen, since apparently she hates pictures for some reason.


 What a great group.

 We're cute.
 I guess he doesn't like pictures either.

No comments:

Post a Comment