Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happiness

There are many things in this world that make me happy. Some of them come in the form of food; some in the form of music; some in the form of adventure; some in the form of people. Today, I was fortunate enough to enjoy an absolute amazing mix of all of those. Except food, but we can pretend that was there too. Anyway, it was simply a marching band rehearsal. Except it was much better, for it was raining. I'm not sure why, but marching Ice Dance in the rain is one of the most pleasant experiences that I've ever gone through. Now I just need to cuddle up on the couch with a book and a milkshake and my day is perfect! Really. Basically every good thing that I could've possibly dreamed could happen happily happened, from playing band all day to having awesome seminary parties to just laughing with awesome friends. So today is a good day. Celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment