Friday, September 23, 2011

Oh Yes

This is probably just a picture of a strawberry.

But it could be something much more. It could be a picture of a loyal friend, or it could be symbolizing something significant, or it could even be a portion of a secret code. This could be a gift, or a smile, or a fortelling of the dessert to come. It might even be a threat, or a warning, or an enemy.

Turns out, it's just a picture of a strawberry.

This had deep significance in my mind, and it was applicable to many other areas of my life. What does this mean, you ask? It means I need more sleep. Goodnight!

I also want to try changing the size of random words like the cool people do in their blogs. Maybe I'll even throw in some fancy highlighting. That's right. My blog is now officially less bland.


I'm not crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment