Monday, September 19, 2011

FAQ

What is my favorite color? Blue or Green. Or a combination.
What is my favorite food? Fruit. But I also love ice cream, hence my love for milkshakes.
What is my favorite number? Pi
What is my favorite ancient civilization? Do the Nephites count?
What is my favorite pH? 7.2
Who is my hero? I have lots of heroes. Joseph Smith is one of my heroes, my Dad is one of my heroes, Jimmer is one of my heroes, and Dr. Seuss is one of my heroes. There are many more.
Do I like tomatoes? Yes
If I could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? On a mission
If I had one wish, what would it be? To be able to go into a book and interact with the characters inside and even pull stuff out of or take stuff into the book.
If I had to replace one of my limbs with a kitchen appliance, what would it be?
A peg leg with a blender inside would be pretty legit.
What is the hardest question anybody's ever asked me? Probably that one.
What was the answer? Probably that one.
What's my favorite game? Call me nerdy if you want, but I really like chess.
What's the stupidest thing I've ever done? Break both my arms.
What's my favorite subject? Seminary. Then Music. Then Language.
If I had to appoint a dictator, who would it be? DF
What's my favorite time signature? I once saw something in Pi/4 timing, but that's just ridiculous. I played something in 7/8 timing before, and that was pretty fun!
What's my favorite tempo? Prestissimo squared
What kind of music do I like? Marching band music. Lots of stuff. I kinda listen to a little of everything as long as it is virtuous, lovely or of good report or praiseworthy.
What's my favorite book? The Book of Mormon, Closely followed by the Pearl of Great Price. Apart from those, usually it's whatever I happen to be reading.
What is my favorite element? Xenon
What's my favorite movie? I don't usually watch a lot of movies, but I like Disney stuff.
What do I do in my spare time? Write dumb stuff on my blog.
What are some of my pet peeves? I don't really know. I know I have some. I think about it some more and do a big post on it later. Maybe.
If I had a super power, what would it be? Physics control.
If I could turn into an animal, what would it be? A little emerald green humming bird with bright sapphire blue splotches & eyes, and a ruby red beak & feet, and a cool purple stripe down the back and splashed out onto my tail. My wings would be all these colors with a dash of yellow so they'd look like a whirl of color when I flapped them.
If I could be one other person for a day, who would it be? Moroni
What's one thing that's hard for me? Writing without bias. 

Feel free to ask any more questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

2 comments:

  1. Guess what? I ADORE YOU!!! Seriously though, you're one of the greatest all-around guys I've ever had the privilege to encounter. And the bias thing? It'll come, my friend. Never fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Additional question: on a scale of 4 to 7, 7 being neutral and pi being pie, how would you rate the average of the application and your appreciation of the phenomenon of aglets in your day-to-day life? Please answer in song or morse code.

    ReplyDelete