Sunday, September 11, 2011

Attempt #1

I attempted using the Paint program on my computer to make a picture of some of my awesome friends.
You can click on it to make it bigger.
I guess it's not too bad.
Unfortunately my resizing skills failed so some people are too small. For the record, the size does not in any way reflect how much I like you. If it did, any one of you would take up the whole thing.
Also I did not put everyone in here that I would've liked to include, I just got lazy with it and ended it early. Also I couldn't find any good pictures of some people. If I left you out, don't worry, I still love you.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I LOVE this. Love it. LOVE. Awesome to the nth power, definitely. I am also a huge fan of the family post. One of the most presh things I've read in a while! Someday, I want to meet everyone in your awesome family, because I don't know how you could get a whole lot awesome-er than you, and if there's just a bunch of Oldroyds, the party is ON! Thanks for your thoughts and uh...pictures. They're very unique. Introduce me to Robin sometime, please. I would dearly love to meet the man.

    ReplyDelete