I'm going to give the super-quick version of this story.
So, I was walking through Brigham's square during my hour break, and I see a table set up in the middle, and atop the table were several pie tins filled with whipped cream, so I thinks to myself "that looks exciting." Naturally I go up to the person there and ask what this is for. She explains, it's just for fun. All I have to do is use my face to find the candy bar they buried within the cream before the other competitors, and I win! Of course, I could not turn down something so fun, so we waited for a couple more people to show up and then, we began.
Since I'm super pro at things like this I found the candy bar incredibly swiftly, and hence won the competition. Now, one of my competitors, who finished just after me, was disheartened by his defeat, and decided to get even. It was not difficult to see that my pie tin still had a lot of whipped cream in it, and was very much within his reach. Next thing that I knew, I had a face full of cream. I'm sure it was a rather hilarious image, and I was not at all angry, as you kind of have to expect this kind of thing when joining in a pie competition of any kind. In fact, I somewhat enjoyed the smell of whipped cream which lingered with me throughout the day, and I've come to the conclusion that whipped cream is probably good for your hair. Anyway, it was a good experience, and I can now say that I have been pied.
Also somehow I found this low resolution picture of the aftermath:

No comments:
Post a Comment