So I don't really know what this is or how it came out of my head. I made it for my roommates, but you should take it to see how well you can do. If you want.
Instructions: Choose wisely. Defend
your answer if you wish. The goal is to get as many points as possible. Points
may be able to come from unconventional methods. Impress me, I’m open minded.
Section A: Multiple Choices
What is the 34th Atomic Element?
A. Selenium B.
Ruthenium C. Einsteinium D. Rhenium
What is the 46th digit (after the decimal) of
Pi?
A. 7 B.
3 C. 5 D. 1
Was ist Zauber?
A. A Potato B.
Frio C. Magic D. Nein Minuten!
Are you supposed to answer this question?
A. Indirectly B.
Mostly C. Twice D. Nope
Es ist nie zu spät so zu
sein wie Mann _______ gewesen wäre.
A. Gerne B.Geschichten C. Gemuse D.
Yep.
What is the best to be?
A. An Incompetent Philosopher B. An Evil Genius
C. An Exceptional Plumber D. All of the Above
If an answer is randomly picked, what is the
probability of choosing the correct answer?
A. 1/4 B.
1/2 C. 1/4 D. 2/3
Which of these is the best place?
A. Narnia B.
Hogwarts C. Middle Earth D. Fincayra
Hats
A. Jester B.
Robin Hood C. Cowboy D. Fedora
Is the corn creepy?
A. Yes, it has ears. B. No, it’s amaizeing
B. Yes, I hear it stalks. D. This is the worst question on this
test.
What constitutes good music?
A. John Adams B.
A Sick Beat C. Groovy Rhythms D. It has notes
Section B: Short Answer
What is a dragon?
You are the strangest human being I have ever met.
ReplyDelete