It's pretty late, so I'm going to keep this post short, but just know that everything tonight was at least fifteen and a half times as wonderful as I make it sound.
Basically Josh Brewer threw a Mormon Cocktail party this night, and it was absolutely splendid in every way. Everybody that came dressed up classily, so naturally we all looked super good and felt amazing. The food was outstanding; everybody who came contributed in some way, and there was delicious salad, soup, cucumber sandwiches, shrimp, cheese with crackers, and cocktails consisting of fruit juice and sprite. There was both live music, provided by John Wilson rocking out on the little electric piano, as well as some sweet jazzy music playing on Josh's speakers. Naturally we all danced, mingled, and had deep philosophical conversation. The venue was perfect, the night was crisp, and overall everything was exactly as it should have been. I love people.
No comments:
Post a Comment