Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What's Better than One Cookie?

You know the age-old question, "What is better than one cookie?" And the answer is obviously "Two cookies" or some variation thereupon. So, I have another question. What is better than teching Wizard of Oz once? Well clearly the truth lies somewhere between the two. Meaning teching the Wizard of Oz play at two different locations with two different casts of two different levels of preparation is much better than ending on a sour lemon. <-- That sentence originally ended with "sour note" but then I realized something: notes cannot be sour. Actually I just realized another something. Notes probably can be sour in some way or another, but I don't believe that that was one of the occasions. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I really like the cast for Wizard of Oz at the Scera (Disclaimer: I also really really like the cast for Wizard of Oz at Timpview, but the Scera's production is just a little more well done. Like when paranoid people cook steak. Only in a good way.)   Especially Dorothy, who is Jessica, who is really pretty, who also apparently does not have a Facebook account, so now I have to ask her for her number, and then ask her on a date, because she's very nice and also always brings back her microphone right away, and it's never broken. And also Acelynn, who is very nice and talks to me when I'm bored backstage. I can ask her on a date too, after I get her number. How do you ask a girl for her number? Normally they just end up in my phone somehow.
Also I want my friends back from California. Why did you leave me?!?!?!
And my other friends who did not leave me, I love you. Thank you for not leaving me. How come we never hang out? Call me.
Also I need marimbas. Like, now. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PRACTICE SINCE GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment