Wouldn't it be handy if every person were the same person? Except not really. I mean like how a swiss army knife works. You have all of the gadgets together, and they're all still completely individual and completely unique and themselves, but they're just all there when you need them. You never see the knife without the fish scaler and the can opener. What I really mean is that it's hard to get to know somebody because as you do the other people that you know start to drift away and forget you. You can't make progress and bond with every person at once, because everyone's just shooting off in billions of different directions and you just have to grab a few people and stick with them while everybody else shoots away.
I just want to meet everybody, and be friends with everybody. Well, I won't forget any of you, even if you shoot so far away that you end up on the other side of the universe. That's about all I can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment