Sometimes you meet people and fall in love with them, but then they go away. Wizard of Oz at the Scera just ended and, as much as I wanted a break from sticking mic tape on people, I almost feel like weeping because this cast that I have fallen hopelessly in love with has dissipated and many I may literally never see again. Here's a little tribute to some of the people that made it all worth it.
Jessica Sundwall, Mark Gordan, Travis Hancock, Phillip Varney, Shoni Winkel, Lauren Anderson, Emily Hill, Rob Holcombe, Whitney Call, Melisa Daley, Acelynn Fulton, Suzannah Osmond, And most of all, the two little punks who made my life infinitely better every time I saw them, Austen Bigelow and Sarah Osmond.
I'll not be forgettin' you any time soon you lovely, lovely, people. Thank you so much for your perfect kindness and joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment