Sometimes something good comes from a catastrophe.
Don't look to a stranger.
You know in the end,
I'll always be there.
And when you're in doubt,
And when you're in danger,
Take a look all around,
And I will be there.
I'm sorry but I'm just thinking of the right words to say;
I know that they don't sound the way I planned them to be,
But if you wait around a while, I'll make you fall for me,
I promise you, I promise you I will.
When your day is through,
And so is your temper,
You know what to do,
I'm gonna always be there.
Sometimes if I shout,
It's not what's intended.
These words just come out,
With no gripe to bear.
I'm sorry but I'm just thinking of the right words to say,
I know that they don't sound the way I planned them to be,
And if I have to walk the world to make you fall for me,
I promise you, I promise you I will.
Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love
When I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away
Somehow
I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for
A thousand more
All along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
You heart to me
I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for
A thousand more.
And sometimes something wonderful comes from something wonderful
You, doin' that thing you do,
Breaking my heart into a million pieces
Like you always do.
And you, don't mean to be cruel,
You never even knew about the heartache
I've been going through.
Well I try and try to forget you, girl,
But it's just so hard to do
Every time you do that thing you do.
I know all the games you play,
And I'm gonna find a way to let you know
That you'll be mind someday.
'Cause we could be happy, can't you see?
If you'd only let me be the one to hold you
And keep you here with me
'Cause I try and try to forget you, girl,
But it's just so hard to do
Every time you do that thing you do
I don't ask a lot girl,
But I know one thing's for sure.
It's the love I haven't got, girl,
And I just can't take it anymore
'Cause it hurts me so just to see you go
Around with someone new,
And if I know you you're doing that thing,
Every day just doing that thing,
I can't take you doing that thing you do.
And sometimes your life has absolutely nothing to do with any of the songs stuck in your head.
But sometimes it does.
Love that first song. A lot. Let's hang out, friend.
ReplyDeleteThat happens to me all the time.
ReplyDeleteThough not recently.
But I know how it goes. :)