Monday, February 20, 2012

One Day, This Will Be My Life

The world is so beautiful. 
I want to see all of this so badly. And one day I will. Whoever my future wife is, you'd better like to travel, because this is where we're going, and more.
 I love dolphins. We get along well.
 Look at that water.

 Parrots are cute.
 Wow.



 Ice palaces. Almost as great as ice cream palaces.


 I have to see the Aurora Borealis. 
 Ice skating, anyone?


 This place is real.

 Northern Iceland, not a painting.






 The World is my favorite color.

















 All of this is so amazing. I hope it's making you contemplate life more deeply.





 I love temples! I want to go to all of them.










 And there's more. So much more.







 Remind me to play a grand piano underwater some day.






 I've always liked marble.


 I also want a castle




And now you love the world more. Hopefully. If not, go look at all these pictures again. While listening to rain http://www.rainymood.com/ and listening to inspirational music. 

This post was inspired partially by Kristen Blair and her awesome Austrian adventures that she's been having without me. 


Disclaimer: most of these pictures are not mine. I may not have rights or whatnot to put them on my blog. If they are your pictures, feel free to revoke them or something if the fact that people are enjoying your wonderful photography and living ever grateful to your wonderful soul because you anonymously shared these wondrous gifts with the world bothers you. That's the end of my disclaimer. I'm done. You can stop reading now. Most people don't read the small text anyway, so whatever's possessing you to continue should probably be ignored. You're free to go. You know, I really don't want this to detract from that beautiful post that I just posted, so if you just had to keep reading this and finish it, go look at your three favorite pictures again, and then go do something else. 

2 comments:

  1. John, if you take me to all those places, I will GLADY marry you. That post made me so grateful for all the beauty that is on this wonderful earth. Austria is such an awe-inspiring place. I agree, you would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely incredible.

    Excuse me while I clean up this pool of drool on my floor :)

    ReplyDelete