Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oh yes, the time is upon us where the ensembles loom and the solos approach, reaching out to slowly drain our life force and force us to forget about everything we ever knew. It really is a wonderful time of year.
Aside from that, this was definitely the most romantic Valentines day of my entire life. I would give details, except that there aren't any.
Anyway, there are things that are insanely cool, and there are things that are insanely boring, and there are things that are insanely brilliant, and there are things that are just plain insane, but no matter how you look at it, there's always something beyond even that. (No pun intended.)
You know that impulse you get to bang your head against the keyboard and then post it on your blog? Well, it annoys people, so I'm going to resist the temptation, even though it may be immensely satisfying. Although, I'm sure that some of you are thinking that this post is a result of that very activity. Well, it's not. And if you don't like my ramblings, leave a comment critiquing my soul. I believe that I am now going to go create a blog in which I can bang my head on my keyboard freely and receive no judgement for doing so.


This is a test to see if my brain and my keyboard are both still functional, and it looks that at least one of them still works.

Anyway, 12-2-14 = 0, so Valentines is cancelled anyway.



















The above blank space is dedicated to a person. It's very symbolic, but I won't tell you how.

The blank space is my brain isn't dedicated to anyone, so feel free to claim a portion. Maybe I should sell it. $25 a share.

No comments:

Post a Comment