How come my blog does not appear when I type "Milkshake" into Google? Have I done something wrong? I think that if anyone is searching for Milkshakes on Google, they should be reading my blog. Particularly if they like really good Milkshakes but don't know where to find them, because I really can help people find really good Milkshakes. Why, just the other day I drove out to Iceburg with Kat and got a delicious chocolate malt with oreos.
Anyway, this leads me to my next subject. I have yet to make the following Milkshakes:
Blueberry Cheesecake Milkshake
Ranch Milkshake (don't judge.)
Mango Milkshake (where does One get a Mango?)
Strawberry Kiwi Milkshake (I love Kiwis, but they're so hard to find!)
Also, I have yet to make Milkshakes in the following places:
The Library
In Class
At a Park
At a BYU Basketball Game
At a Museum
At a Restaurant (the awful waffle?)
I just need my own blender, and then I can start checking off my bucket list.
Milkshakes are good.
No comments:
Post a Comment