Monday, July 25, 2011

Swimming

I have gone swimming at least 12 times in the past week. This is really weird since I usually swim like, once every three months, but apparently it's the thing to do or something, because every time I go do something with anyone, it turns out to be swimming! I'm not complaining though, it's pretty awesome. I wonder if my hair is getting blonder from the chlorine. Anyway, this post is completely irrelevant to anything, but I feel like I'm neglecting my blog, so I shall continue to post random posts. Farewell Brethren.
P.S. I'm actually getting a tan! It's weird.
P.S. to the P.S. I'm never going to be a lifeguard, it looks hopelessly boring. It almost makes we want to go pretend to drown so they'll have something to do!!! I won't do that though, I can't hold my breath that long.

2 comments:

  1. Huh. I've only been swimming like three times. And every single time I got fried to a crisp little potato chip. So now I just hang out with Elijah. And yes, friend, you are sadly neglecting your poor little blog. You're going to have to rectify that ASAP. As for the lifeguard bit, well, it would certainly depend on who the guard was. Have you seen The Sandlot? We could certainly work it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand the horrible grammar of "1 people who care."

    ReplyDelete