Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Band Lagoon Day

This was my very last Band Lagoon day, and that is truely a depressing thought. So many wonderful memories of awesome Band parties there reside happily in my brain, but at least this year was exceptional enough to end it all on a happy note.
Yes, the rides were fun and the whole Lagoon experience was wonderful, but the very best part was simply getting to be with my spectacular band buddies. There aren't many people better for adding a ray of sunshine to a dreary day, or making excruciatingly boring things a fiesta. I just want to say that I am really going to miss these perfect people next year. It's hard to believe that Summer Band is over for me. I'm not going to march in any more parades with them and I'm done rehearsing with my wonderous friends. Well, one thing is for sure: The things I have learned and the memories I have obtained shall live on, continuously impacting my life for the better. Thank you, thank you Timpview Band. Thank you DF, thank you Staff, thank you DM's, thank you Section Leaders, and most of all, thank you friends. You've all done more for me than I can say.
I Love You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment