The first of my adventures began on a happy Summer day. I woke up with a feeling that that day would be a good day. It was. The End. Just kidding, stuff happened in the middle.
First, I went over to my stake center to play basketball with the rest of the Drumline, and let me tell you, that was fun. Basically Rob, Mallory, and Christian owned everybody, but I was usually on a team with one or two of them, so it was awesome. I love basketball. And Ultimate Frisbee. I should play sports more.
Second, I went over to my Cousin Lyssa's house to help move a desk or something like that, but it turned out that she didn't actually need my help, so we just had a doughnut party.
That night was Stadium of Fire, so naturally I went over to my uncle's house where I can see the screen and hear everything that's going on and I have a perfect view of the fireworks, so that was basically superior. Oh, there was also home made Root Beer involved. Now you're jealous.
Okay, make sure to read the next part in a British accent for no reason whatsoever.
The next day, I was lucky enough to be able to visit some of my cousins that I haven't seen in ages, and of course that was the greatest thing ever. We played Lord of the Rings Risk, and Ashley and I owned Matt and Will, which was quite a feat seeing as they are adept and skilled warriors and it was Ashley's first time playing. Of course I just got lucky 'cuz I had no idea what was going on the whole time, but I had dozens of fun.
You can quit the British accent now. If you want. I don't see why you'd want to though.
Wow it sounds like I'm getting bombed because of all the fireworks going on right now.
ANyway, that same day I also rescued my Great-Uncle, and this is a great story. So, I went over to my uncle's house to retrieve the cooler that I had left there the previous day, and my Great-Uncle JB was sitting on the front lawn. When I pulled up, he looked very happy indeed to see me. It turns out that he was locked out of the house because he did not know the code to the garage, and he also did not know how to use his cell-phone, so as you can see, he was in quite a predicament. Naturally I taught him how to use his phone and gave him the code to the garage, and all was well. It feels good to save people. I kinda want to be a super-hero now.
Sorry that this post is not as high-quality as it could be. I am in a coma (courtesy of the parade this morning.)
I'm also pretty sure I'm missing some great stories that I need to post about, but I'm having difficulty remembering them right now.
I miss you all and hope to see you soon! (Especially you)
Dignify-edly Signed,
me
No comments:
Post a Comment