Monday, July 16, 2012
My Soul's Complaint
For those of you who read the title of this post and were expecting some beautifully crafted soliloquy that will enlighten your mind and nourish your soul and stir up your emotions in such a way as you've never felt, well, I'm afraid I'm going to have to let you down. I just wanted to complain about having to prove that I'm not a robot every time I try to comment on somebody's blog, because for some reason it becomes increasingly difficult to read the distorted words so that I can enter them into the little box. Why in the world would somebody make a robot that comments on people's blogs anyway?! That's ridiculous! Plus I think it's pretty obvious that I'm not a robot. I mean, if I were a robot, wouldn't I be better at math or something?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment