Thursday, July 26, 2012

High School in Pictures

Now of course I do not have pictures from everything that I did in high school, or even everything that I did that was fun or cool or awesome, or pictures with all the people that I love, but I do have 123 pretty good pictures of myself throughout the years.


And, I think I'm going to be too lazy to drag them all into order.
And I'll only write about a few.
So mostly just enjoy the pictures themselves.




























































































































Oh, the adventures that I've had. I'm a lucky man to have such wonderful friends. :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm in like 17 of those pictures AND I took like two! I feel successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have three things to say:
    1. You were a leetle bebe!!
    2. I basically love you.
    3. While in a surprising number, I am still not in nearly enough of these pictures for this to be an accurate representation of your high school career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I wasn't feeling particularly lazy, I might have to count how many of this photos I'm in.

    Too bad I'm feeling particularly lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the gargoyles pose is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete