Thursday, January 5, 2012

To the Point

With the help of Riley Budd I was able to create the perfect rocket car for physics. It went 22 meters in 0.5 seconds, which is twice as fast as the second fastest car in my class, and faster than any car in the AP physics class except for Riley's, which is the same speed.

The moral of this story is that when you spend five days at Riley's house, you do well at stuff without even trying!! And you also end up making up words like "inthry."

2 comments:

  1. You guys. You make my life better. And you "often like to do stuff." Which is good. Congrats, Turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, I believe that the word on the streets is true. You are a unicorn. You practically admitted it yourself down yonder. And I agree with Kat, it seems that your magical life filled with magical objects doing various magical things and also your magical physics car is much more exciting than my...me. I'll be the villain.

    ReplyDelete