Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Just Had a Conversation With Myself. It Went Like This:


Why is there a defibrillator in the icebox?
How in the world should I know that?
Well do you know who put it there?
Could it have been Steven?
Who’s Steven?
How do you not know Steven?
Have I met him?
Does that even matter?
Is he that well known?
Why do you ask?
Why do you care?
What does that mean?
Are you stupid?
Why are you so rude?
What did I do?!
What does it matter?
What are you trying to say?
What’s the point?
The point of what?
How did the subject change so much?
What subject?
Didn’t you ask me about the defibrillator?
The one in the icebox?
Are you sure it was in there?
What was in where?
Are you doing that on purpose?
Doing what?
Are you acting so stupid just to bug me?
Why would I do a terrible thing like that?
Isn’t in enjoyable?
Why don’t you know?
Do you see me doing stupid things like that?
Like what?
Why don’t you just leave?
Shouldn’t I stay?
Is that what I said?
Don’t you remember?
Are you trying to trick me?
Into doing what?
Answering your questions!

3 comments:

  1. Statement.
    I can't believe you played questions...with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. You're a dork. And I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete