Saturday, December 10, 2011

This is Probably the Longest Title That I Have Ever Had For a Blog Post, But I'm Not Sure Because I Don't Want to Check

Last night I was sitting quietly contemplating life when I received a text message from Karli Ellis inviting me to the Ugly Sweater stag dance. Psh. Why in the world would I go to something like that? It sounds lame. Yet, my unpredictable mind forced me into a trance in which I put on an ugly sweater, hopped in my car and made the all-too-familiar trip to Timpview. When I came to, I realized that I was in the midst of a pretty sweet party. I thought that nobody that I knew would be at said stag dance, but it turns out that some of my very favorite people were there, and I ended up having a very enjoyable time. (And of course I ended up helping put the tech away afterwards, but that's beside the point.)


Today I had a happy time. This morning I got to witness the lunar eclipse, and this afternoon I got a stylish haircut. I do have to say though that the highlight of my day was the band concert. I was kinda worried about it because my music was pretty difficult, but I ended up playing it a lot better than I thought I would. Except secretly I messed up a little bit on Fiesta...


Well, now I must start putting together the senior slide show for the Christmas concert on Tuesday. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment