Monday, December 19, 2011

Just a Little Bit o' Luck.

I think I may be one of the luckiest people in the world. I mean, I got to go to Hawaii less than a month ago, and now I get to go to Disneyland! Not only that, but it's the third year in a row that I get to go to Disneyland because of band tour last year and the year before! On top of all that, I played a game of Yahtzee and I got  three Yahtzees in a row! Last year, I flipped a coin and it came up on heads seventeen times in a row. This was almost just like that scene that Benny and I did at state from Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead (and got straight superiors with.) I calculated the probability of this happening, and it turns out that it's impossible (like one out of three million or something,) so my luck definitely beats the odds. Not only that, but I have the best friends and family ever, and that takes the most luck of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment