Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Today is a Good Day to Live

Today was an absolutely wonderful day in every way. Really. I don't know what could possibly have made this day better. I got to sleep in for a few minutes, Journalism was fun, Seminary was fantastic! I officially love my seminary class. I got to see lots of people at lunch that I haven't seen in a while, Physics was incredibly fun, and the basses got to have a sectional with the new drums (cue choir of angels.) After school I got new shoes and then got to hang out with some of my very very favorite graduated people. Basically today just made me happy. I love people.

1 comment:

  1. Little John! Or just you John. Wow. Confusion. Anyway, living is better than dying, and what I was GOING to say is: I'm glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete