Saturday, August 13, 2011

Just an update on my life

Yep. Basically I have been spending every waking moment at band camp, except today, because today is saturday. This means I don't have to go to school for 8 hours, right? Not a chance. Tech. That's actually what I am doing right now. Sitting backstage telling people what to do. Well, more like sitting backstage typing on my computer. It's very dull. But hey, I'm getting money for it.
I am now going to talk about band camp because that is much more worthwhile than talking about tech at the moment. First of all, I absolutely love Ice Dance. It is fantastic to march, expecially when we don't have to wear our drums. The other songs are fun to march too, just a lot more exhausting. This show is going to be incredible.
Thst's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment