I know I post about band a lot, but I can't help it! I just love it so much! This year band has been more awesomer than any other year of band ever. Bass four is seriously like twice as fun as bass five (probably because it only weighs 35 pounds instead of 40,) and the bass line just earned our new harnesses, so carrying my drum doesn't even hurt that bad! It's so wonderful! Also the music this year is super fun, especially the cadence.
Also Mallory is an incredible section leader and I am seriously depressed that she's not doing Fall band. I totally love my section. Being in the bass section is definitely the most fun thing ever because bass drum players are always so nice!
Another thing is that Bao and Nicole are the best drum majors ever! Bao is awesome and always comes and clicks for us when we're working on sectional stuff (even if he fails at clicking for double beat :) ), and Nicole's always super nice to everyone in the band and has excellent energy and enthusiasm.
And of course I can't forget Rob! He is definitely the best drum instructor in the entire universe. He really knows what he's doing.
Last but not least DF is super inspiring as always. I love all of his random quotes and stories and analogies and pep talks and everything else that helps the band become amazing. I'm pretty sure that he's the best band director ever.
First parade is tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment